8/31/2016

How to date with a sugar daddy

Just arrived in New York,step-by-step work let me feel despair for the future, so very want to split a tycoon, overnight change their own destiny.Despite the determination of sacrifice, but is not so good with big money.Have Merry on me not only young and beautiful, and the bag also carrying Gan-GUI Huang famous university graduation certificate!
Said before here many silly money,speed to don't apply,now people   are fine monkey,big cities women more than men, less rich man it is Jane than the monkey
First peak, it is during an interview, feeling this person though not handsome, but Very passionate. After wards just know that he is the group company's boss, and only 4 years older than me! During the interviewer,we talked for a long time, but not all because of the $500 price difference.
Thought it did not have the below, then,had once received from his phone,said he's birthday party,invited me to attend. I didn't renewed gold digging career a little bit of hope.After he came to pick me up take me to buy clothes, repackaging. Wearing beautiful clothes in the night of his friends, in books and magazines, combined with the usual leaned western etiquette and common sense, is for coffee and red wine, and in the evening let me radiant, still can and his foreign friends to chat on a few words,made one social butterfly of the scenery infinite, I can see you,he is satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment