10/20/2016

Dating four bogey four - excessive caution, strangling chemical reactions


Be cautious, dating with people dating, is absolutely impossible to crash out of passion. The passion of love is like pressure inside the pressure cooker, can make a qualitative leap in the relationship. Why do not you always have a feeling of dating? Movies, TV inside the kind of passion two people how can I get Many people are upset about issues, including the most recent survey, more than 8 percent of people think that their current appointment is the biggest obstacle is unable to feel each other. This is my own fault or the other's fault? I tell you ,this one hundred percent is your own fault. and the answer is simple to no longer simple: You only care about their own stability, not concerned about each other's feelings.

I have been pursuing a girl a few years ago, several dates down,holding hands and hugging have kissed, and once traveled together, sleep at night, tenderness among the I told her, I did not go to bed with you to pursue you, so let's get along. She smiled at me, I instantly have a good man is a good sense of kappa. A week later, she sent e-mail, euphemistically hoe so far. I am a messy moment.

Many people are exceptionally careful when sugar dating, efforts to highlight the advantages of their own, telling their own successful experiences, but in the face of differences of opinion will be very careful when the other test, dare not have objections, in the face of choice time, always thought that the intention along the other side is the most insurance. I understand this cautious route, because many people feel that they can not afford to hurt, Whether it is age or time, energy or emotional experience, so I hope all the way to a successful date.


Passion comes from two different personalities of different backgrounds, angular collision between the naked passionate. Only the tension generated by the collision, to create a passion, as if the pressure cooker, with the pressure in order to instant rice. But many people are more willing to do a good sugar daddy, that the pressure cooker may explode, so brains to fight tai chi. That's why I started to say I did not feel because I was afraid I could not control myself. Cautious, the risk reduced to a minimum, but in return can only be the most dull,the most tasteless relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment